rajusony replied

294 weeks ago

We offer the professional IFB Washing Machine service center in Hyderabad. We can repair all kinds of washing machines like top load, front load, semi-automatic and fully automatic. IFB Washing Machine Repair Service has qualified and well-trained staff for repair and service of all kinds of Washing Machines. IFB Washing Machine service center is one of the best multi-branded repair service center in Hyderabad and Secunderabad areas. We can provide doorstep service all over Hyderabad and Secunderabad areas.

charmi patel replied

222 weeks ago

How to get a job in India and choose your desired career path?

Students can spend a lot of time trolling job sites and sending resumes without choosing much of an employer response. From izydaisy – a free classified portal, employers still receive between 102 and 136 applications per job. Effective job hunting and generating employer interest requires careful thought, in-depth research and a full-proof strategy. 

To help with how to get a job in India, maximize your job search and get you on your desired career path.

http://bit.do/fqMLc

GameQueen replied

187 weeks ago

So, is this spiderman movie, series, or game? You know what, nevermind- I love whichever! Spiderman is the superhero that I grew up to. I even remember dressing up as one in one of the trick or treat parties that I attended as a kid. One time, I even subscribed to those free wallpapers for old nokia phones that look like spiderman. That’s how much I adore this superhero. I don’t think I’ve been this obsessed with a fictional character ever- well not atleast before I got to play harry potter hogwarts mystery online.
Please log in to post a reply.